Thursday, October 30, 2014

The Wait Ends!

I woke up this morning to the most wonderful e-mail I could have ever received. I passed the FSOT!

My score breakdown for those who care or are wondering is as folows:

Bio: 64.95
EE:  52.05
JK:  49.2
Total Multiple Choice: 166.2

Essay: 8

I am elated and EXTREMELY relieved today. I now have about 3 weeks to submit my Personal Narratives to the QEP. They are due no later than November 21st. After looking at the questions, I completely understand why they give you 3 weeks to submit them. It is a LOT of work in a small amount of space and the questions cover a variety of qualities that the Foreign Service values in a new Officer and will take a lot of racking my brain to pick the best examples to make me shine.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment