Monday, November 3, 2014

Analysis Paralysis

Sometimes the hardest part of doing something is just starting. The PNQs are proving to be my nemesis right now. BUT...the good news is that I started working on them over the weekend. After reading the questions, I became slightly paralyzed by the fear that I'm not good enough to be an FSO. My resume is not long or impressive and I did not do anything overly noteworthy in school. I would say I was about average. But then a good friend of mine reminded me that I DID do something remarkable. I managed to juggle a full-time job and finish law school while raising 2 small children... she challenged me to find someone else who has those kind of management skills. I guess she has a point. And her words were enough to get me off my ass and just START. So I'm about half done with the PNQs now. I hope to have them finished this weekend so that I can circulate them to my references for an outside perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment