Saturday, October 11, 2014

Today is THE Day

I'm up and ready to head to Port Charlotte this morning. It feels like I have already been on this journey forever, but yet, I am merely just beginning.

Im pretty nervous this morning, but I"m sure I'll feel better in about 7 hours. I took the Study Guide Pracice test last night as a spot check of whether I've improved since starting this journey. I was surprised that I did very well, only missing a few questions (and the ones I missed were ones that I questioned my answer at the time I was doing the test). I've seen some Yahoo Group gripes about bugs in the test. Hopefully they aren't too bad and I can pull through them. I guess I'll find out in about 2.5 hours.

Ok, time to get my behind out the door. Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment