Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Sitting, Waiting, Wishing

It has been 4 days since the FSOT and I am still digesting my experience. I was surprised at how quickly I worked through the test. As you know, I was worried about finishing in time due to my slow-ass typing caused by my disfunctional stroke-affected left hand.But, I was astonished that I finished almost an hour early! I found that I felt truly prepared for the test and I feel good about how I did. I was also very pleased with the essay topic. It was like the stars aligned for me because the essay concerned a topic that is very near and dear to my heart and I had no trouble coming up with examples on the fly to support my position.

Of course, even though I feel good about how I did, there is always the possibility that I failed miserably. But, if that does turn out to be the case, at least I can't say I didn't try and I can always try again next year.

So, for the next 3 weeks, I'll just be working my ass off at my current day job and waiting, while hoping and praying that my results come back with an invitation to submit PNQs.

No comments:

Post a Comment