Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Counting Down

I know it's early to start thinking about test results, but I'm already getting anxious. Truthfully, I am thankful to have a job, but right now I'm mentally checked out because I truly hate the work that I do. When you hate the work you do, it is damn near impossible to give it your all. Being an attorney is really a customer service based job. And lately, my customers have been a real pain in the ass. I'm used to being lied to regularly by my clients, but as of late, the lying has tripled and it is starting to make me look bad in court. I don't like looking bad in front of the judge, so my tolerance level of putting up with bad behavior has decreased to about zero.

I know that my current job is not what I was meant to be doing, but it pays the bills and it is what I went to school for...so the nearing of results has me on edge...and, quite frankly, I'm just mentally preparing to learn that I failed and will have to try again next year. *Sigh* I guess you could say that I'm expecting the worst, but still hoping for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment